May 07, 2013

#Goat.video - Goats on the Farm

A video of a few of the goats on the farm, just a handful of the fifty plus that are here. The brown goat we sometimes call ET because, well, she kind of looks like ET. Mostly we call her the old brown goat, she is quite old and is blind in one eye. ET was not eating with the other goats, upon realization that she was getting to skinny I began feeding her separately. Now ET is my best friend, she loves me to death as you will see in the video, ET beats up any other goats that try to come near me out of envy. The white goat with the sleepy eyes is queen, she if very lovable but also is somewhat of a bitch when it comes to her feed. Than the little goat is one we bottle fed, his mama died shortly after giving birth. He is people friendly because of the bottle feeding. I might name him Mr. Billy, not sure though if anybody has a better name than that, please comment. Mr. Billy is always trying to eat my clothes, probably because they smell like chicken and goat feed all the time. The little pygmy is Aggy, she hates being brought to the milk stand but once there, eating her feed she is no problem to milk. Than there is trouble, she was named because she is always getting into something. Trouble follows Barry all over the place, one day I'll record Trouble following Barry around when he is cutting the grass.

Anyways, here is the video:
Post a Comment

My Blog List