January 11, 2012

Just updated the post to add a Facebook login button to your google blog

It took half of the night and, finally, the Facebook login button works.  Really being annoyed with myself after going through all the frustration of trying to get the Facebook Login Button to work with my google blog.  All I had to simply do was just be patient and wait for the servers to update so that the button would work, as you can see from the left, it works!

I'm happy to be blogging again and even happier that it is much better to do from a cell phone via emailing posts to my google blog.  Now when I get the urge to write something, instead of bugging somebody with an email I can bug my Google blog with an email/post. If you are interested in adding a facebook login button to your own Google Blog, click here for three easy steps.


Post a Comment

My Blog List