January 11, 2012

Elizabeth's Miscellaneous Topics: Are employers offering health insurance treating those employees that opt in fairly?

Elizabeth's Miscellaneous Topics: Are employers offering health insurance treating those employees that opt in fairly?

The other day while preparing to meet with a lawyer about my hearing with Unemployment, I was looking over the production reports presented over the twenty-four weeks that I was at the new location of my previous employer. You have heard about how people have the same type of routine when they make mistakes, such as, a thief might prefer to rob 7-elevens or a serial killer targets specific profiles of their victims. How the errors where done is still a mystery to me but now it is obvious that the manager who gave me the report had no idea at the time.

Anyways, the discovery was that the errors do have something in common and the only solution as to how it was decided to enter the mistakes is that the numbers were just put in randomly, because, there just is no other sensible mathematical solution. On the days my work flow was lower was how they figured making the percentages less, this way when looking at the spreadsheet at a glance, you would not notice the mistakes. The days I worked more hours but did less work was the days that they made my production look lower than it really was. This just makes me think that the days my work was lower was because:

A. They gave me a higher volume of work so that I could not meet my production goal
B. Somebody subtracted the amount of work actually done to make it look lower than it really was

Both A and B are a probable because one day I kept track of how much was done and it was much higher than what was given to me the following week. Also, there were days that I was given a higher amount of work that could not be done to meet the production and I knew it. The knowledge that they weren't wasn't the only one came to me once they knew they were not dealing with another dumb broad.
Post a Comment

My Blog List