October 25, 2010

Elizabeth's miscellaneous topics: Captain Mathew Stamford, needs help with $2,000,000 to be moved in Afghanistan - Watch the Scam play out (PART 2)

I recieved a response back from the "Fake" Matthew Stamford. Here is what he has said:

I have arranged with Mr. Baldewin (the German diplomat) to have the packages covered with a special diplomatic seal, this will prevent the customs from conducting any scan or search on the packages hence, the true content will remain undetected while on transit.  

I have not and will not disclose the content to even Mr. Baldewin, I am simply taking advantage the immunity he has, to beat the unusually tight security we have here in Kabul. The packages will arrive at the UN office in London from where it becomes very easy delivering it to your address. 

You will get 30% for your effort that will put the value of your share at $600,000. If that is ok, you will send to me, your preferred delivery information (name, contact address, Telephone number) in your next mail to me. The detail will be tagged to the packages before airlifting and of course I need to know how to reach you when I am discharged. I shall send you further information once I have received your next reply. Do take care of yourself and a line of prayer for those of us at war.  


Capt. Matthew Stamford

I responded to his email with an address that is fake along with the phone number. Of course giving a stranger over then internet your address is not very smart, who knows who might show up at your house to cause some real dangerous damage! What amazes me is that people actually think this kind of thing still works. I am still trying to figure out what the point of this game is, does he want to steal my idenity? Maybe he is going to ask for money? Although, he claims that he has 2,000,000 so asking for that seems a bit odd, so maybe if he does ask for money so he can ship it and pay off the so called German diplomat I can just simply tell him to take it out of my 30%...LOL!

Click to read past correspondences with the fake Captain Matthew Stamford:
Post a Comment

My Blog List